- Prepare and analyze which items need to be trashed and those that you will keep because they still have value.
- Prepare boxes. Get more than what you think you need, just to be sure.
- Have marking pens and parcel tape for labeling. Don’t forget the scissors.
- When filling the boxes with your things, make sure you don’t leave spaces to prevent shaking and also to maximize use of space.
- If moving by yourself, make sure the weight of the box is just right for you to carry it.
Comments are closed.