- Roof – check for leaks and repair at once. As they say: prevention is better than cure.
- Safety Equipments – smoke detectors and fire extinguishers are a must have for every home.
- Refrigerator – always make sure door seals are tight.
- Faucets – leaky faucets should be fixed at once before they get worse to save/conserve on water.
- Air Conditioners / Heating System – make sure the filters are always clean or changed. Having a cleaning schedule will be perfect to get the most out of your appliance.