Investment Visa & EB5 Program

Apartment Corp offers a simple solution to the grueling process of applying and qualifying for EB5/E2 visas.

Learn More

The Thibodaux Apartments

1300 Ridgefield Ave., Thibodaux, LA 70301

  • Thibodaux, a quiet college town, is the largest city in the heart of Cajun Country, aka Lafourche Parish, in south Louisiana. The allure of Louisiana’s Cajun culture is everywhere in Lafourche Parish and Thibodaux. Lafourche Parish is north and east of Terrebonne Parish and is the closer of the two to New Orleans (55 miles) and Baton Rouge (65 miles) and is equidistant to Lafayette( 90 miles). In 2018, the total population of Thibodaux was around 14,566 residents, and offers a suburban feel with 53% of residents owning homes and the other 47% renting property.
  • For the surrounding community of Thibodaux, the nearby schools are above average and there are multiple public schools grades PK 12 , within a 2 mile radius of the subject property. Thibodaux is also home to Nicholls State University a higher education institution noted as “Harvard on the Bayou”. It has enrollment of over 7,000 student and employs over 650 people. It is recognized as providing exceptional education in a number of fields.
  • 108 Units
  • Low Income Housing

Contact Information

Marc Menowitz
[email protected]
(323) 910-3700

Contacts Us

Related Properties